Crealy goes Insania
DEVON’S Crealy Great Adventure Park will be holding one of the biggest events to take place in the South West this year.
The park, based near Exeter, is hosting its first ever ‘Crealy Rocks’ music concert, headlined by pop and reality TV star, Peter Andre.
Supporting Peter will be the talented X-Factor semi finalist, The Reason 4, along with up-and-coming Paradise Point and two popular local acts, N.U.M.B and Electric Skies.
Crealy Rocks is tipped to become an annual event, showcasing a wide-range of musical talent that could range from pop to opera stars in future years!
Local companies, Stagecoach South West and Shadow Leisure, are supporting the summer event and working in partnership with Crealy to help deliver the concert.
Commenting on headlining the inaugural event, Peter Andre told the Exmouth Journal: “I can’t wait to take to the stage at Devon’s Crealy, as the South West is a beautiful part of the country. I have a loyal following of fans in Devon and I am hoping that a few extra will travel from further afield to see me. I will certainly be treating my fans to a great show and am looking forward to giving them a night to remember!”
Tickets for the 10,000 capacity concert that is taking place on Saturday, August 13, are on sale now, but selling fast.
- 1 Exmouth RNLI save speedboat sinking on the River Exe
- 2 South West warning for drought issued
- 3 Chef from Exmouth retains Michelin two star status
- 4 Local history: Withycombe Raleigh's churches
- 5 Plastic free fest held in Exmouth
- 6 'Step aside, Salcombe' - travel article names Exmouth as Devon's up-and-coming destination
- 7 Volunteers sought for Exmouth charity shop
- 8 Exmouth RNLI rescue paddleboards caught in rip tide
- 9 Exmouth classic car show returns this August
- 10 Christian festival coming to Budleigh
n The Exmouth Journal has two pairs of tickets to this great event.
To enter the competition, simply answer the following question: At what great theme park is this concert being held?
Send your answer on a postcard, along with your name, address and telephone number, to: Peter Andre competition, Archant South West, Fair Oak Close, Exeter Airport Business Park, Clyst Honiton, EX5 2UL.
Answers must be in by Friday, June 10. Usual Archant rules apply.