Crealy goes Insania
DEVON’S Crealy Great Adventure Park will be holding one of the biggest events to take place in the South West this year.
The park, based near Exeter, is hosting its first ever ‘Crealy Rocks’ music concert, headlined by pop and reality TV star, Peter Andre.
Supporting Peter will be the talented X-Factor semi finalist, The Reason 4, along with up-and-coming Paradise Point and two popular local acts, N.U.M.B and Electric Skies.
Crealy Rocks is tipped to become an annual event, showcasing a wide-range of musical talent that could range from pop to opera stars in future years!
Local companies, Stagecoach South West and Shadow Leisure, are supporting the summer event and working in partnership with Crealy to help deliver the concert.
You may also want to watch:
Commenting on headlining the inaugural event, Peter Andre told the Exmouth Journal: “I can’t wait to take to the stage at Devon’s Crealy, as the South West is a beautiful part of the country. I have a loyal following of fans in Devon and I am hoping that a few extra will travel from further afield to see me. I will certainly be treating my fans to a great show and am looking forward to giving them a night to remember!”
Tickets for the 10,000 capacity concert that is taking place on Saturday, August 13, are on sale now, but selling fast.
- 1 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 2 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 3 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 4 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 5 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 6 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 7 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 8 Exmouth Harriers pounding the roads of York and Portsmouth
- 9 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 10 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
n The Exmouth Journal has two pairs of tickets to this great event.
To enter the competition, simply answer the following question: At what great theme park is this concert being held?
Send your answer on a postcard, along with your name, address and telephone number, to: Peter Andre competition, Archant South West, Fair Oak Close, Exeter Airport Business Park, Clyst Honiton, EX5 2UL.
Answers must be in by Friday, June 10. Usual Archant rules apply.