THE?identity of the white spider found by David Gray and featured in last week s Journal is a Crab Spider, found in Southern England from April to September.
THE?identity of the white spider found by David Gray and featured in last week's Journal is a Crab Spider, found in Southern England from April to September.
The spider can also change colour with its background - it has been known to change from white to yellow to green.
Response from Topov22,
via the Exmouth Journal forums -
You may also want to watch:
- 1 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 2 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 3 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 6 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 7 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 8 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 9 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 10 Community thanked for help in setting up rapid testing centre at college