THE?identity of the white spider found by David Gray and featured in last week s Journal is a Crab Spider, found in Southern England from April to September.
THE?identity of the white spider found by David Gray and featured in last week's Journal is a Crab Spider, found in Southern England from April to September.
The spider can also change colour with its background - it has been known to change from white to yellow to green.
Response from Topov22,
via the Exmouth Journal forums -
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Finest display of the season for Exmouth Town
- 2 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 3 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 4 Voluntary sector shows again how it responds quickly
- 5 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 6 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 7 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 8 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 9 Big or small, we can all do our bit to care for planet we live on
- 10 Condolences to PM following 'senseless' killing of popular MP