THE?identity of the white spider found by David Gray and featured in last week s Journal is a Crab Spider, found in Southern England from April to September.
THE?identity of the white spider found by David Gray and featured in last week's Journal is a Crab Spider, found in Southern England from April to September.
The spider can also change colour with its background - it has been known to change from white to yellow to green.
Response from Topov22,
via the Exmouth Journal forums -
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 2 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 3 School’s bid to turn Budleigh into ‘town of sunflowers’
- 4 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 5 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 6 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 7 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 8 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 9 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 10 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National