Couple tie the knot at medieval-themed Lympstone wedding
A LOVED-up couple tied the knot at a medieval-themed wedding ceremony at Lympstone Church. Wayne Stewart, 35, of Fairview terrace, Exmouth, married his partner of 12 years, Vicki O Connor, 33, last Saturday, May 29. The couple and their guests all wore fa
A LOVED-up couple tied the knot at a medieval-themed wedding ceremony at Lympstone Church.
Wayne Stewart, 35, of Fairview terrace, Exmouth, married his partner of 12 years, Vicki O'Connor, 33, last Saturday, May 29. The couple and their guests all wore fancy dress.
As opposed to the traditional groom's suit and tie, Wayne dressed as a knight.
Mr Stewart said: "We have been together for a number of years and attended several weddings. For our big day we wanted to do something different and fun.
You may also want to watch:
"Everybody who attended are the type of people who are game for a laugh.
"There is a lot of history associated to Exmouth and Lympstone events, such as the Furry Dance, which demonstrate that people like dress up."
- 1 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 2 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 3 Sound move to join singing group
- 4 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 5 Stunning cup display from Brixington U11s
- 6 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 7 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 8 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 9 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 10 The upcoming annual Budget and how it might help those struggling this winter
The couple have two children, Emily, three, and Rosie, one. Mr Stewart met Vicki on a night out in Exmouth when he was on leave from the army.
He added: "It was love at first sight. She has stood by me all these years and is a fantastic mother.