Couple have garden lights taken
AN ELDERLY couple said they are deeply upset after decorative lights were stolen from their garden. Jack Walker and his wife Silvia had the lights taken from their property on Rodney Close, Littleham, at the weekend. Eighty-one-year-old Jack said: I us
AN ELDERLY couple said they are 'deeply upset' after decorative lights were stolen from their garden.
Jack Walker and his wife Silvia had the lights taken from their property on Rodney Close, Littleham, at the weekend.
Eighty-one-year-old Jack said: "I used to be called 'happy Jack' around Exmouth but I'm not that happy now!
"I had just got my garden looking lovely. It is an awful shame."
You may also want to watch:
Jack said he had one of the small lights taken on Saturday, May 9, and a further four were taken the following day. He said they were worth between �20 and �30 in value.
"I do not live in an area that is susceptible to crime. What has happened has upset both me and my wife.
- 1 Afghan refugees to be found temporary accommodation in Exmouth
- 2 Could building above car parks help solve housing issue?
- 3 Lions' golf day puts thousands into vital diabetes research
- 4 Tune in to free help if you get interference on your television
- 5 Budleigh Salterton Parkinson's Disease T-shirt fundraiser
- 6 Exmouth driver claimed he was spooked by unmarked police car
- 7 Exmouth Harriers running all over the UK
- 8 New electric vehicle charging hubs given the green light
- 9 Five per cent of county care home staff yet to have jab
- 10 Megan makes big book milestone
"We try to live our life and be no trouble at all and this is the kind of thing that happens."
If you have any information contact Exmouth Police on 01395 226131.