Council tax final demand - avoid fines
IF you have forgotten to pay your council tax and want to avoid �40 court costs, there s no time to lose.
IF you have forgotten to pay your council tax and want to avoid �40 court costs, there's no time to lose.
East Devon District Council is about to send out the red final notices for the 2009-10 financial year.
The easiest way to ensure your council tax is paid on time is to set up a Direct Debit.
You can now arrange this over the phone without having to fill in a form and can choose to pay on either the 1st or the 17th of the month. Please ring the Council on 01395
You may also want to watch:
517 446 to discuss.
- 1 Booktrack success for Fraya, 10
- 2 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 3 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 4 Lifetime membership for Exmouth in Bloom’s 100th ‘friend’
- 5 Youngsters thriving in outdoor environment
- 6 Wild fire warning after camp fire remnants found at Bystock
- 7 Budleigh CIC to launch more courses for adults with learning disabilities
- 8 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 9 Climate Conversation programme for Exmouth and Honiton
- 10 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’