Council tax final demand - avoid fines
IF you have forgotten to pay your council tax and want to avoid �40 court costs, there s no time to lose.
IF you have forgotten to pay your council tax and want to avoid �40 court costs, there's no time to lose.
East Devon District Council is about to send out the red final notices for the 2009-10 financial year.
The easiest way to ensure your council tax is paid on time is to set up a Direct Debit.
You can now arrange this over the phone without having to fill in a form and can choose to pay on either the 1st or the 17th of the month. Please ring the Council on 01395
You may also want to watch:
517 446 to discuss.
- 1 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 2 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 3 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 4 Funding boost means park team can get their skates on
- 5 Repair cafe opens again
- 6 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 7 The virus brought into focus many problems that were already there
- 8 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 9 Estuary team invite families to go wild with summer activities
- 10 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter