Council tax final demand - avoid fines
IF you have forgotten to pay your council tax and want to avoid �40 court costs, there s no time to lose.
IF you have forgotten to pay your council tax and want to avoid �40 court costs, there's no time to lose.
East Devon District Council is about to send out the red final notices for the 2009-10 financial year.
The easiest way to ensure your council tax is paid on time is to set up a Direct Debit.
You can now arrange this over the phone without having to fill in a form and can choose to pay on either the 1st or the 17th of the month. Please ring the Council on 01395
You may also want to watch:
517 446 to discuss.
- 1 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 2 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 3 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 6 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 7 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 8 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 9 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 10 Community thanked for help in setting up rapid testing centre at college