Council tax final demand - avoid fines
IF you have forgotten to pay your council tax and want to avoid �40 court costs, there s no time to lose.
IF you have forgotten to pay your council tax and want to avoid �40 court costs, there's no time to lose.
East Devon District Council is about to send out the red final notices for the 2009-10 financial year.
The easiest way to ensure your council tax is paid on time is to set up a Direct Debit.
You can now arrange this over the phone without having to fill in a form and can choose to pay on either the 1st or the 17th of the month. Please ring the Council on 01395
You may also want to watch:
517 446 to discuss.
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 3 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 4 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 5 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 6 Better broadband rollout will deliver speeds you'd expect
- 7 Covid support team thanks community for generous help
- 8 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 9 Exmouth Talking Newspaper celebrates 40th birthday
- 10 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser