Community meeting on October 6
THE next meeting of the Exmouth Residents Association will be held on Tuesday October 6 at the Open Door Centre, Church Street.
THE next meeting of the Exmouth Residents' Association will be held on Tuesday October 6 at the Open Door Centre, Church Street.
The meeting will give members a chance to discuss topics including the Strand, Iceland, a new Tesco Express and the sale of the Rolle College playing fields.
Chairman Geoff Morris said: "We are also, for the first time in many years, engaged in direct discussions with the Town Council which we hope will lead to a greater rapport and understanding over the matters that concern us."
The meeting begins at 7pm and is restricted to members only - but the public can join on the door at a cost of �3.
You may also want to watch:
For more information contact Geoff Morris on: (01395) 222280.
- 1 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 2 Exmouth and Budleigh councillor retain county seats in 2021 elections
- 3 A busy start to May for Exmouth Harriers
- 4 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 5 Turf cutting marks start of work on college’s new £13.5m building
- 6 Looking forward to rediscovering the magic of the theatre
- 7 Recruitment evening for Exmouth’s Air Cadets squadron
- 8 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 9 Accountancy firm and comedy workshop company sponsoring business awards
- 10 Covid-19 vaccination programme in Devon enters next phase