Community meeting on October 6
THE next meeting of the Exmouth Residents Association will be held on Tuesday October 6 at the Open Door Centre, Church Street.
THE next meeting of the Exmouth Residents' Association will be held on Tuesday October 6 at the Open Door Centre, Church Street.
The meeting will give members a chance to discuss topics including the Strand, Iceland, a new Tesco Express and the sale of the Rolle College playing fields.
Chairman Geoff Morris said: "We are also, for the first time in many years, engaged in direct discussions with the Town Council which we hope will lead to a greater rapport and understanding over the matters that concern us."
The meeting begins at 7pm and is restricted to members only - but the public can join on the door at a cost of �3.
You may also want to watch:
For more information contact Geoff Morris on: (01395) 222280.
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 3 A new arrival for Christmas at the Sampson household
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 The positive vibe from volunteering is truly uplifting
- 6 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 7 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 8 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 9 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 10 Look to the future to find the key to motivation