Colony plans in Exmouth agreed and more news
Controversial plans to sub-divide a home in Woodville Road have been rubberstamped at the second time of asking. Read this and more.
CITY MOSQUE: A new mosque and cultural centre has opened in Exeter.
The facility in York Road opened yesterday and cost �1.7 million to build, paid for by years of fundraising.
Project leaders said the new development was in response to the growing Muslim population in the city and surrounding towns.
You may also want to watch:
COLONY PLANS: Controversial plans to sub-divide a home in Woodville Road have been rubberstamped at the second time of asking.
East Devon planners approved the conversion of 15 Woodville Road into two flats. A previous plan called for the property to be converted into four flats - the bid was refused by planners and the appeal was also refused by a government inspector.
- 1 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 2 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 3 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 4 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 5 Exmouth 2nds return to action with a win
- 6 Sound move to join singing group
- 7 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 8 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 9 The upcoming annual Budget and how it might help those struggling this winter
- 10 Withies pick up their first away win of the season in Cornwall