Collect vouchers for Schools
The Journal is aiming to back schools in the town, with the help of readers.
With the government announcing the results of its spending review this week, with cuts expected in most sectors, the Journal is aiming to get behind schools in the area – with your help.
We will be publishing vouchers throughout November and December for readers to collect for their own school.
All you will have to do is cut out the voucher each week, a specimen of which is printed here, and take them into your school.
The school will have until the end of January 2011 to redeem the vouchers, each worth one pence, by sending them into the Journal.
You may also want to watch:
We will then issue a cheque for the equivalent amount, which the school can spend on whatever it likes.
So, all you have to do is collect Journal vouchers, take them to your school and, providing they are sent to us by the end of January, we will send the school the money.
- 1 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 2 Finest display of the season for Exmouth Town
- 3 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 4 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 5 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 6 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 7 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 8 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 9 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 10 Exmouth Harriers pounding the roads of York and Portsmouth