Coffee morning to help fund Bloom entry
LITTLEMEAD Residents Association is holding their first-ever coffee morning the Methodist Church Hall on Saturday October 24.
LITTLEMEAD Residents' Association is holding their first-ever coffee morning the Methodist Church Hall on Saturday October 24.
The money raised will go towards the Associations bid to enter the Exmouth in Bloom competition next year.
Chairman Elaine Williams said: "As the estate is generally looking pretty good these days with 95 per cent of gardens looking really nice, we are proposing to enter the Exmouth in Bloom competition next year. We would like to hear residents' ideas and comments about this idea.
"The cost of the refreshments is by donation only, though we are asking a minimum of 50p per person. Everyone on the estate is welcome."
Tea, coffee, fruit juice and biscuits will be available, as will the committee. If any resident has a problem or just wants a chat about the estate, they will be available.
For more information please call Elaine Williams on: (01395) 223575.
- 1 How Devon's current Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 2 Decisions on future of our seafront must include a voice for all
- 3 New look Co-op store for East Devon town
- 4 Leisure centre team offers support for refugees in Exmouth
- 5 What are the chances of a white Christmas in Devon?
- 6 Exhibition celebrates artist's lifelong love affair with estuary
- 7 La La Choirs in full voice to support children's hospice
- 8 Local care partnership set up for Devon to prepare for winter
- 9 Seven rescue animals in Devon needing new forever homes
- 10 Remembering a teaching 'legend' who changed thousands of lives