Close cycle path
A letter in last week s Journal spoke of Exmouth s community spirit to get Exeter Road reopened when it was closed to create an alternative route.
A letter in last week's Journal spoke of Exmouth's community spirit to get Exeter Road reopened when it was closed to create an alternative route.
Sadly, I am no longer a resident, but visit Exmouth often. I hope to read soon of a new pressure group "Close the seafront cycle path".
Mrs K Jenkins,
35 Brimshot Lane,
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 2 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 3 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 4 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 5 Exmouth 2nds return to action with a win
- 6 Voluntary sector shows again how it responds quickly
- 7 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 8 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 9 Withies pick up their first away win of the season in Cornwall
- 10 Sound move to join singing group