Classic US rock fans in for a treat at Exmouth show
- Credit: Archant
A concert of American rock at its swaggering best takes place at the Exmouth Pavilion tomorrow (Friday) – and it is free of charge.
The Pavilion team have decided to waive the entry charge for Classic Rock USA, although tickets will still be required for entry because it is a seated show.
They will be made available on a ‘first come, first served’ basis and a booking fee still applies.
The show will feature all the biggest hits from US rock giants Bryan Adams, Bon Jovi and The Boss himself, Bruce Springsteen, performed by a cast and band.
Summer of 69, Living on a Prayer, Born to Run… the list goes on.
You may also want to watch:
The concert starts at 7.30pm and there is a warning that latecomers will not be let in.
The Pavilion has also announced a concert by Silver Bullet in the gardens on Saturday (June 23).
- 1 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 2 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 3 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 4 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
- 5 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 6 Headteacher ‘blown away’ by response to computer fundraising campaign
- 7 Town council’s slice of tax bill set to decrease
- 8 Rugby hopeful for a brighter summer
- 9 Budleigh café steps in to provide school lunch parcels
- 10 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year