Christmas raffle made possible by generous Exmouth businesses
- Credit: Stallcombe House.
All the money raised by the raffle will be donated to Stallcombe House, a residential community for adults with learning disabilities.
Fifteen Exmouth companies have offered generous prizes totalling over £350 for a raffle being held by health and fitness clinic Hands-on Health.
The raffle is raising money for Stallcombe House, a residential community for adults with learning disabilities.
Prizes include, £50 vouchers for Exmouth Cycles and McAusland Optometrists, a bottle of Bloom gin, a hamper from the Deli on the Strand and a free car wash from Arcadia Garage.
Every penny of the money raised will go directly towards supporting Stallcombe House residents with holidays, days out and general wellbeing.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £1 each, and are on sale at Hands-on Health, in Victoria Road, Exmouth, and at participating companies.
The final day to purchase them will be Wednesday, December 19, and the raffle will be drawn that evening so prizes can be with the winners by Christmas. Tickets have been kindly designed and printed free-of-charge by Copyrite. For more information visit www.hands-onhealth.co.uk or call 01395 224207.
- 1 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 2 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 3 Transition Exmouth’s ‘library of things’ project get National Lottery funding boost
- 4 Milestone planning decision marks reason for optimism in the Otter Valley
- 5 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 6 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 7 The positive vibe from volunteering is truly uplifting
- 8 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
- 9 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 10 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year