Woman rescued from fire in Cheshire Road
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been rescued from a fire in a flat in Cheshire Road, Exmouth.
Fire fighters from Exmouth, Budleigh Salterton and Middlemoor were called out to the scene at around 7.30am.
The woman was rescued from the property and was handed over to ambulance crews suffering smoke inhalation.
Crews then set to work extinguishing the fire using one hose reel jet and a positive pressure ventilation fan.
A fire spokesman said the fire was now out and crews are currently ventilating property.
You may also want to watch:
Crews still on scene. More as we have it.
- 1 Police chase driver facing jail for 90mph pursuit in country lanes
- 2 ‘Thank you, I've got my Winnie back’ - man’s relief after dog collapsed on the seafront
- 3 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
- 4 Rotarian laptops and tablets appeal for home schooling
- 5 Mental health nurse turned patient gearing up for sponsored walk to fund book
- 6 Dragon Patchers will continue to keep Devon's potholes filled
- 7 New Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine being rolled out in Devon
- 8 ‘He’s a natural’ - landscape designer Jacob’s Oxford College success
- 9 Date set for Exmouth woman's murder trial
- 10 Jon Sopel event boosts St Peters’ Chromebook appeal