Charting life of Raleigh
AN exhibition charting the life of East Budleigh s most famous son, Sir Walter Raleigh, is being held at Salem Chapel from Sunday July 5 until July 12. Entry is free.
AN exhibition charting the life of East Budleigh's most famous son, Sir Walter Raleigh, is being held at Salem Chapel from Sunday July 5 until July 12.
Entry is free.
Other related events include the Raleigh walk on July 5 with local guide Stan Herbert, starting at 2.30pm from the chapel.
Adults are �2 and children go free.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are �3 for a talk on Elizabethan Devon at 7.30pm on July 11.
A Tudor service has been planned on Sunday, July 12, at pm. For more information, or for tickets, contact Kathy Moyle on (01395) 445236.
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 3 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 4 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 5 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 6 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 7 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 8 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action
- 9 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 10 Temporary seafront attractions to remain in place for the summer