Charting life of Raleigh
AN exhibition charting the life of East Budleigh s most famous son, Sir Walter Raleigh, is being held at Salem Chapel from Sunday July 5 until July 12. Entry is free.
AN exhibition charting the life of East Budleigh's most famous son, Sir Walter Raleigh, is being held at Salem Chapel from Sunday July 5 until July 12.
Entry is free.
Other related events include the Raleigh walk on July 5 with local guide Stan Herbert, starting at 2.30pm from the chapel.
Adults are �2 and children go free.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are �3 for a talk on Elizabethan Devon at 7.30pm on July 11.
A Tudor service has been planned on Sunday, July 12, at pm. For more information, or for tickets, contact Kathy Moyle on (01395) 445236.
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 3 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 4 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
- 5 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 6 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 7 John and Grace run for the heart
- 8 Early detection increases chances of successful treatment
- 9 Who blinked first? A defining moment in humanity's existence
- 10 Blooming marvellous for Madeira bowls