Charting life of Raleigh
AN exhibition charting the life of East Budleigh s most famous son, Sir Walter Raleigh, is being held at Salem Chapel from Sunday July 5 until July 12. Entry is free.
AN exhibition charting the life of East Budleigh's most famous son, Sir Walter Raleigh, is being held at Salem Chapel from Sunday July 5 until July 12.
Entry is free.
Other related events include the Raleigh walk on July 5 with local guide Stan Herbert, starting at 2.30pm from the chapel.
Adults are �2 and children go free.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are �3 for a talk on Elizabethan Devon at 7.30pm on July 11.
A Tudor service has been planned on Sunday, July 12, at pm. For more information, or for tickets, contact Kathy Moyle on (01395) 445236.
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 5 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 6 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 7 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 8 East Budleigh 2nds 2-1 Millwey Rise
- 9 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 10 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock