Charting life of Raleigh
AN exhibition charting the life of East Budleigh s most famous son, Sir Walter Raleigh, is being held at Salem Chapel from Sunday July 5 until July 12. Entry is free.
AN exhibition charting the life of East Budleigh's most famous son, Sir Walter Raleigh, is being held at Salem Chapel from Sunday July 5 until July 12.
Entry is free.
Other related events include the Raleigh walk on July 5 with local guide Stan Herbert, starting at 2.30pm from the chapel.
Adults are �2 and children go free.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are �3 for a talk on Elizabethan Devon at 7.30pm on July 11.
A Tudor service has been planned on Sunday, July 12, at pm. For more information, or for tickets, contact Kathy Moyle on (01395) 445236.
- 1 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 2 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 3 Exmouth Harrier wins British Masters marathon
- 4 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 5 Repair cafe opens again
- 6 Funding boost means park team can get their skates on
- 7 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 8 The virus brought into focus many problems that were already there
- 9 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 10 Estuary team invite families to go wild with summer activities