Charity HQ to be named after former boss
THE ground floor of Age Concern Exmouth s New Street headquarters are to be named after the late Sue Newman.
THE ground floor of Age Concern Exmouth's New Street headquarters are to be named after the late Sue Newman.
Trustees and staff are invited to the evening, dedicated to the memory of the charity's first Chief Officer.
The naming ceremony, commemorative plaque and clock donated by the East Devon Labour Party will be hosted the Chairman of Trustees, Mr Graham Martin along with members of Sue's family.
The evening will take place at Landon House 8 New Street Exmouth on Saturday October 17 2009 from 5.30pm to 7.30pm
You may also want to watch:
There will be a light buffet and drinks and if you wish to attend please reserve apace before Monday 28 September by e-mail email@example.com or telephone: (01395) 271242.
- 1 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 2 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 3 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 4 Funding boost means park team can get their skates on
- 5 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 6 Estuary team invite families to go wild with summer activities
- 7 Repair cafe opens again
- 8 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 9 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
- 10 The virus brought into focus many problems that were already there