Charity HQ to be named after former boss
THE ground floor of Age Concern Exmouth s New Street headquarters are to be named after the late Sue Newman.
THE ground floor of Age Concern Exmouth's New Street headquarters are to be named after the late Sue Newman.
Trustees and staff are invited to the evening, dedicated to the memory of the charity's first Chief Officer.
The naming ceremony, commemorative plaque and clock donated by the East Devon Labour Party will be hosted the Chairman of Trustees, Mr Graham Martin along with members of Sue's family.
The evening will take place at Landon House 8 New Street Exmouth on Saturday October 17 2009 from 5.30pm to 7.30pm
You may also want to watch:
There will be a light buffet and drinks and if you wish to attend please reserve apace before Monday 28 September by e-mail email@example.com or telephone: (01395) 271242.
- 1 Couple walking from Exmouth to Swanage in memory of Pippa
- 2 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset
- 3 New recycling centre permit scheme to kerb commercial dumping
- 4 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 5 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 6 Food Drink Devon opens entries for 2021 awards
- 7 Milestone planning decision marks reason for optimism in the Otter Valley
- 8 Risk and opportunities even when moving house - Sandra Sampson
- 9 Transition Exmouth’s ‘library of things’ project get National Lottery funding boost
- 10 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI