Charity HQ to be named after former boss
THE ground floor of Age Concern Exmouth s New Street headquarters are to be named after the late Sue Newman.
THE ground floor of Age Concern Exmouth's New Street headquarters are to be named after the late Sue Newman.
Trustees and staff are invited to the evening, dedicated to the memory of the charity's first Chief Officer.
The naming ceremony, commemorative plaque and clock donated by the East Devon Labour Party will be hosted the Chairman of Trustees, Mr Graham Martin along with members of Sue's family.
The evening will take place at Landon House 8 New Street Exmouth on Saturday October 17 2009 from 5.30pm to 7.30pm
There will be a light buffet and drinks and if you wish to attend please reserve apace before Monday 28 September by e-mail email@example.com or telephone: (01395) 271242.
- 1 Flats plan above town Tesco store
- 2 Careless charity shop donors cost Devon Air Ambulance money
- 3 'Rally for the Raleigh' - plan launched for community to buy village pub
- 4 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 5 Solomon goes to great lengths to help local food bank
- 6 Volunteers help build new shed for Mill Water School
- 7 Exciting Competition Day at the Budleigh Bowls Club
- 8 Citizens Advice: how to read your gas or electricity meter
- 9 Exmouth history: Iron Age and Celtic settlements
- 10 16-year-old among arrests in Christmas drink and drug driving clampdown