Charity HQ to be named after former boss
THE ground floor of Age Concern Exmouth s New Street headquarters are to be named after the late Sue Newman.
THE ground floor of Age Concern Exmouth's New Street headquarters are to be named after the late Sue Newman.
Trustees and staff are invited to the evening, dedicated to the memory of the charity's first Chief Officer.
The naming ceremony, commemorative plaque and clock donated by the East Devon Labour Party will be hosted the Chairman of Trustees, Mr Graham Martin along with members of Sue's family.
The evening will take place at Landon House 8 New Street Exmouth on Saturday October 17 2009 from 5.30pm to 7.30pm
You may also want to watch:
There will be a light buffet and drinks and if you wish to attend please reserve apace before Monday 28 September by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: (01395) 271242.
- 1 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 2 Looking forward to rediscovering the magic of the theatre
- 3 New attractions and vendors as Queen’s Drive Space gets ready for summer
- 4 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 5 Approval for Clyst Valley regional park plan
- 6 Exmouth and Budleigh councillor retain county seats in 2021 elections
- 7 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 8 Covid-19 vaccination programme in Devon enters next phase
- 9 Turf cutting marks start of work on college’s new £13.5m building
- 10 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen