Charity HQ to be named after former boss
THE ground floor of Age Concern Exmouth s New Street headquarters are to be named after the late Sue Newman.
THE ground floor of Age Concern Exmouth's New Street headquarters are to be named after the late Sue Newman.
Trustees and staff are invited to the evening, dedicated to the memory of the charity's first Chief Officer.
The naming ceremony, commemorative plaque and clock donated by the East Devon Labour Party will be hosted the Chairman of Trustees, Mr Graham Martin along with members of Sue's family.
The evening will take place at Landon House 8 New Street Exmouth on Saturday October 17 2009 from 5.30pm to 7.30pm
You may also want to watch:
There will be a light buffet and drinks and if you wish to attend please reserve apace before Monday 28 September by e-mail email@example.com or telephone: (01395) 271242.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 3 Explanation needed for failure to fulfil election pledge
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 6 Devon has one of the highest recycling rates in the UK
- 7 New funding pot for community buildings in East Devon
- 8 Rail users can enjoy 'moor' views as Dartmoor Line reopens after 50 years
- 9 Dickens classic on course for Pavilion show this winter
- 10 New live music festival is coming to Exmouth next year