Charity Ball for children
A Charity Ball is to be held to raise much-needed support for Children’s Hospice South West on May 12.
It is being held at the Exeter Chiefs’ Rugby Stadium, Sandygate.
The evening is inclusive of a champagne reception, three course dinner, including wine, a fashion show, entertainment, disco, and auction.
Prizes include A1 posters signed by cast of Harry Potter and JK Rowling, Lady Ga Ga, signed Manchester United football, breaks to London including food, in penthouse suites, luxury breaks in Cornwall and many other prizes.
Tickets are being sold at �45, and tables of ten can be organised for those wishing to bring friends.
You may also want to watch:
They also have available sponsorship packages, for �600 and �700, this includes adverts in the ball programme and inclusion of any media advertising after the event.
Contact Paulette Pullin on (01395) 222632 or email:
- 1 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 2 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 3 Sound move to join singing group
- 4 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 5 Stunning cup display from Brixington U11s
- 6 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 7 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 8 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 9 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 10 The upcoming annual Budget and how it might help those struggling this winter