Charity Ball for children
A Charity Ball is to be held to raise much-needed support for Children’s Hospice South West on May 12.
It is being held at the Exeter Chiefs’ Rugby Stadium, Sandygate.
The evening is inclusive of a champagne reception, three course dinner, including wine, a fashion show, entertainment, disco, and auction.
Prizes include A1 posters signed by cast of Harry Potter and JK Rowling, Lady Ga Ga, signed Manchester United football, breaks to London including food, in penthouse suites, luxury breaks in Cornwall and many other prizes.
Tickets are being sold at �45, and tables of ten can be organised for those wishing to bring friends.
They also have available sponsorship packages, for �600 and �700, this includes adverts in the ball programme and inclusion of any media advertising after the event.
Contact Paulette Pullin on (01395) 222632 or email:
- 1 Bathing still banned at Exmouth due to pollution but restrictions lifted for Budleigh
- 2 A-level results day for students at Exmouth Community College
- 3 Passenger banned from sitting next to girls on the bus
- 4 Exmouth beach swimming ban lifted
- 5 Bathing banned at Exmouth and Budleigh due to pollution
- 6 New drone footage shows how beavers are changing the East Devon landscape
- 7 Donation from Freemasons to fire-damaged scout hut
- 8 Fundraising plea to replace Exmouth church flagpole
- 9 CANCELLED - McFly's Exmouth concert called off