Change at the district council
IT S all change at East Devon District Council with a reshuffle in several key positions on the authority s executive.
IT'S all change at East Devon District Council with a reshuffle in several key positions on the authority's executive.
Councillor Graham Liverton is the council's new chairman, with Tony Reed as Vice-Chairman.
Paul Diviani, who completed two years as Chairman is the new chairman of the Development Control Committee, now renamed the development Management Committee.
Graham Brown replaces Budleigh Salterton's Ray Franklin as the new deputy leader of the Council.
You may also want to watch:
Councillor Brown also takes over from Graham Liverton as portfolio holder for the environment.
- 1 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 2 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 3 Withycombe Ladies announce new coach
- 4 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 5 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 6 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 7 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 8 Last-minute drama for East Budleigh
- 9 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 10 Seven-goal Brixington turn on the style