Change at the district council
IT S all change at East Devon District Council with a reshuffle in several key positions on the authority s executive.
IT'S all change at East Devon District Council with a reshuffle in several key positions on the authority's executive.
Councillor Graham Liverton is the council's new chairman, with Tony Reed as Vice-Chairman.
Paul Diviani, who completed two years as Chairman is the new chairman of the Development Control Committee, now renamed the development Management Committee.
Graham Brown replaces Budleigh Salterton's Ray Franklin as the new deputy leader of the Council.
You may also want to watch:
Councillor Brown also takes over from Graham Liverton as portfolio holder for the environment.
- 1 East Devon reports rise in Covid cases
- 2 Health chief calls for review of 'confusing' schools covid policy
- 3 Mayor tells of pride at kindness shown to Afghan refugees
- 4 Community responds brilliantly to Afghan refugee crisis
- 5 Headteacher joins calls for improved school funding
- 6 Nightingale hospital in running for top industry award
- 7 East Devon elects new councillor in the Exe Valley
- 8 Students leave phones at home for day to help cancer charity
- 9 Outpouring of support for Afghan refugees arriving in Exmouth
- 10 Afghan refugees to be found temporary accommodation in Exmouth