Change at the district council
IT S all change at East Devon District Council with a reshuffle in several key positions on the authority s executive.
IT'S all change at East Devon District Council with a reshuffle in several key positions on the authority's executive.
Councillor Graham Liverton is the council's new chairman, with Tony Reed as Vice-Chairman.
Paul Diviani, who completed two years as Chairman is the new chairman of the Development Control Committee, now renamed the development Management Committee.
Graham Brown replaces Budleigh Salterton's Ray Franklin as the new deputy leader of the Council.
Councillor Brown also takes over from Graham Liverton as portfolio holder for the environment.
- 1 Fears over future of Methodist church
- 2 More than 600 jobs up for grabs at Travelodge - including in South West
- 3 Property of the Week: Lower Broad Oak Road, West Hill
- 4 Lympstone man takes on 3,000-mile rowing challenge
- 5 Live grenade training to resume on Woodbury Common from next month
- 6 New assistant chief constables at Devon and Cornwall Police
- 7 Win keeps Exmouth Town second with games in hand
- 8 Exmouth history: Roman Devon and the arrival of Saxons
- 9 Strong demand for properties continues into the new year
- 10 Exmouth care home launches new grant to tackle loneliness