Change at the district council
IT S all change at East Devon District Council with a reshuffle in several key positions on the authority s executive.
IT'S all change at East Devon District Council with a reshuffle in several key positions on the authority's executive.
Councillor Graham Liverton is the council's new chairman, with Tony Reed as Vice-Chairman.
Paul Diviani, who completed two years as Chairman is the new chairman of the Development Control Committee, now renamed the development Management Committee.
Graham Brown replaces Budleigh Salterton's Ray Franklin as the new deputy leader of the Council.
You may also want to watch:
Councillor Brown also takes over from Graham Liverton as portfolio holder for the environment.
- 1 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 2 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 3 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 4 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
- 5 Rugby hopeful for a brighter summer
- 6 Town council’s slice of tax bill set to decrease
- 7 Budleigh café steps in to provide school lunch parcels
- 8 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 9 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 10 Headteacher ‘blown away’ by response to computer fundraising campaign