Chance to burn off the Xmas excess
IF your trousers feel a little bit on the snug side after Christmas Day, the more motivated of us can burn off the excess calories by taking part in an Exmouth s Boxing Day charity fun run.
IF your trousers feel a little bit on the snug side after Christmas Day, the more motivated of us can burn off the excess calories by taking part in an Exmouth's Boxing Day charity fun run.
The Rotary Club of Exmouth Raleigh is staging the fun run on December 26 in aid of the British Heart Foundation and Rotary International.
The course runs from the clock tower to the Geoneedle, above Maer Rocks at Orcombe Point, and back again, approximately four miles.
For the bleary eyed feeling less than energetic, there's no need to worry; there will be an aerobics-run warm up at 10.40am.
Registration takes place at Elizabeth Hall from 10.15am, with the run beginning at 11am, and there will be prizes for those who gain the most sponsorship, for teams - of up to four people, and for people who compete in fancy dress.
Entry is free of charge for those who have �10 sponsorship.
- 1 Full line-up announced for Exmouth Festival
- 2 'Goth girl' Scarlett plans Dartmoor trek for charity
- 3 Big Breakfast fundraiser starts Budleigh Gala Week
- 4 'Report graffiti and vandalism', police urge Budleigh residents
- 5 Exmouth coast watch recruit three newbies
- 6 Put the bunting out - East Devon gets ready for Jubilee revelry
- 7 Body found in search for missing man
- 8 I spent an afternoon with the Devon Air Ambulance
- 9 Witness appeal after Exmouth assault
- 10 Exeter Chiefs looking to get better of Bristol Bears, again and again!
Alternatively, entry is priced �3.50 for adult and �2 for under 16s who must be accompanied by an adult.