Chance to burn off the Xmas excess
IF your trousers feel a little bit on the snug side after Christmas Day, the more motivated of us can burn off the excess calories by taking part in an Exmouth s Boxing Day charity fun run.
IF your trousers feel a little bit on the snug side after Christmas Day, the more motivated of us can burn off the excess calories by taking part in an Exmouth's Boxing Day charity fun run.
The Rotary Club of Exmouth Raleigh is staging the fun run on December 26 in aid of the British Heart Foundation and Rotary International.
The course runs from the clock tower to the Geoneedle, above Maer Rocks at Orcombe Point, and back again, approximately four miles.
For the bleary eyed feeling less than energetic, there's no need to worry; there will be an aerobics-run warm up at 10.40am.
You may also want to watch:
Registration takes place at Elizabeth Hall from 10.15am, with the run beginning at 11am, and there will be prizes for those who gain the most sponsorship, for teams - of up to four people, and for people who compete in fancy dress.
Entry is free of charge for those who have �10 sponsorship.
- 1 David puts big business career on ice to return to his seafront roots
- 2 Exmouth bodybuilder became cocaine dealer after devastating bike crash
- 3 Sun helps volunteers shine a light on town's blooming brilliant look
- 4 Gold medal for East Devon powerlifter
- 5 Tri-Hard Runners brave the heat
- 6 Farewell for councillor who worked tirelessly for his constituents
- 7 A tale of two cities made more accessible by air
- 8 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 9 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 10 Joint initiative Is big bowls success
Alternatively, entry is priced �3.50 for adult and �2 for under 16s who must be accompanied by an adult.