Chance to burn off the Xmas excess
IF your trousers feel a little bit on the snug side after Christmas Day, the more motivated of us can burn off the excess calories by taking part in an Exmouth s Boxing Day charity fun run.
IF your trousers feel a little bit on the snug side after Christmas Day, the more motivated of us can burn off the excess calories by taking part in an Exmouth's Boxing Day charity fun run.
The Rotary Club of Exmouth Raleigh is staging the fun run on December 26 in aid of the British Heart Foundation and Rotary International.
The course runs from the clock tower to the Geoneedle, above Maer Rocks at Orcombe Point, and back again, approximately four miles.
For the bleary eyed feeling less than energetic, there's no need to worry; there will be an aerobics-run warm up at 10.40am.
You may also want to watch:
Registration takes place at Elizabeth Hall from 10.15am, with the run beginning at 11am, and there will be prizes for those who gain the most sponsorship, for teams - of up to four people, and for people who compete in fancy dress.
Entry is free of charge for those who have �10 sponsorship.
- 1 Exmouth Town mourn former manager
- 2 Budleigh couple’s book detailing their South American adventures
- 3 New High Sheriff of Devon appointed
- 4 Mrs B marks 10 years with All Saints Pre-school
- 5 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 6 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 7 Exmouth’s Deaf Academy recognised for ‘outstanding use’ of technology during lockdown
- 8 Recruitment evening for Exmouth’s Air Cadets squadron
- 9 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 10 New attractions and vendors as Queen’s Drive Space gets ready for summer
Alternatively, entry is priced �3.50 for adult and �2 for under 16s who must be accompanied by an adult.