Celebrity chef; cooking is child's play
CELEBRITY chef Annabel Karmel MBE showed scores of kids that cooking could be child s play on a visit to Devon Cliffs Holiday Park at Sandy Bay last week.
CELEBRITY chef Annabel Karmel MBE showed scores of kids that cooking could be child's play on a visit to Devon Cliffs Holiday Park at Sandy Bay last week.
The family and child nutrition expert, who has written numerous books on cooking for kids and regularly appears on radio and TV, encouraged children on holiday to get messy in the kitchen.
They made and decorated cakes at the Haven flagship resort in a bid to encourage under fives to get them more interested in cooking
Annabel, who also gave a baking demonstration to mums and dads, is visiting four Haven holiday parks this summer as part of new Annabel's Creative Kitchen activities being held at all Haven's 35 holiday parks around the country.
You may also want to watch:
The visit is part of a new link-up between the children's cook book author and Britain's leading family holiday company.
She will be visiting three other Haven holiday parks this summer and children have also been given the chance to act as tasters to select dishes that will appear on next year's menus at Haven's 35 holiday parks around the UK.
- 1 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 2 An art of glass has always proved popular at auction - Piers Motley
- 3 The positive vibe from volunteering is truly uplifting
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 6 The 'frightening' contrast in dealing with defeat - Eileen Wragg
- 7 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 8 Look to the future to find the key to motivation
- 9 A new arrival for Christmas at the Sampson household
- 10 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake