Celebrity chef; cooking is child's play
CELEBRITY chef Annabel Karmel MBE showed scores of kids that cooking could be child s play on a visit to Devon Cliffs Holiday Park at Sandy Bay last week.
CELEBRITY chef Annabel Karmel MBE showed scores of kids that cooking could be child's play on a visit to Devon Cliffs Holiday Park at Sandy Bay last week.
The family and child nutrition expert, who has written numerous books on cooking for kids and regularly appears on radio and TV, encouraged children on holiday to get messy in the kitchen.
They made and decorated cakes at the Haven flagship resort in a bid to encourage under fives to get them more interested in cooking
Annabel, who also gave a baking demonstration to mums and dads, is visiting four Haven holiday parks this summer as part of new Annabel's Creative Kitchen activities being held at all Haven's 35 holiday parks around the country.
The visit is part of a new link-up between the children's cook book author and Britain's leading family holiday company.
She will be visiting three other Haven holiday parks this summer and children have also been given the chance to act as tasters to select dishes that will appear on next year's menus at Haven's 35 holiday parks around the UK.
- 1 Morning dip at Budleigh gets ‘seal’ of approval
- 2 Budleigh gift shop named among region's best
- 3 Ladram Bay to feature in 'staycation' TV show
- 4 Exmouth’s Sarah can see ‘bigger picture’ thanks to diabetes prevention programme
- 5 Jubilee Big Band concert at Exmouth Pavilion
- 6 Budleigh gears up for Gala Week
- 7 Budleigh councillors 'aflush' with town loo options
- 8 Drama club stage sci-fi spoof comedy play
- 9 Put the bunting out - East Devon gets ready for Jubilee revelry
- 10 Bailiffs instructed to evict caravans from Exmouth site ‘as soon as possible’