Cash reward for ‘favourite’ lost bracelet
Have you found Journal reporter Becca Gliddon’s favourite bracelet lost in Budleigh Salterton? She is offering a cash reward for its safe return
Journal reporter Becca Gliddon lost her favourite bracelet as she was walking her dog along the Budleigh to Exmouth cycle path.
She believes the bangle could have fallen off along the path, or along Bedlands Lane, or Bear Lane.
Or it could have dropped off earlier in the day when she was interviewing in the town.
The bracelet is a gold-copper colour, is slightly misshapen, has an intricate and unusual filigree design, and a clasp.
You may also want to watch:
Becca Gliddon said she had reported the loss to the police.
She said: “I am lost without it. It’s my favourite bracelet and made me smile every time I wore it.
- 1 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 2 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 3 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 4 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 5 Exmouth 2nds return to action with a win
- 6 Voluntary sector shows again how it responds quickly
- 7 Sound move to join singing group
- 8 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 9 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 10 Withies pick up their first away win of the season in Cornwall
“It didn’t cost a lot of money but I am absolutely gutted it has gone, just for the sheer enjoyment of wearing it. It’s irreplaceable.
“I hope whoever finds it hands it in to the police. I would love to have it back.”