Cash boost for charity
On behalf of the Exmouth and District Branch of the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign, I would like to thank all the kind and caring people of Budleigh Salterton who supported the recent street collection.
A total of �150.70 was raised and we are grateful to all who donated and to all our collectors.
Our wonderful and dedicated treasurer died earlier in the year. She is sadly missed and we are seeking someone to replace her.
We are a small group and the accounts are simple, but we do need help.
If anyone feels they could give a little of their time to help this very deserving charity, please contact the secretary on (01395) 273494, or myself on (01395) 266264.
You may also want to watch:
Jeanne A Townend
- 1 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 2 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 3 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 4 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 5 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 6 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 7 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 8 Exmouth Harriers pounding the roads of York and Portsmouth
- 9 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 10 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
Exmouth Muscular Dystrophy Campaign.