Cash aid for other clubs too?
Budleigh Salterton Town Council has granted the Budleigh Music Festival �1,000.
Budleigh Salterton Town Council has granted the Budleigh Music Festival �1,000. I believe this is an injustice to the many voluntary clubs and organisations in the town.
At this time, everyone is finding it financially hard to cope - small grants could have been offered to them to help them through this time.
I know for a fact that the Budleigh Salterton Male Voice Choir and the Ladies' Choir, who do so much for charity, would have been very grateful for financial help to buy new music as this is now very expensive.
There is obviously money available from our council, so I hope that all of these clubs, organisations and other holders of Budleigh Salterton festivals get their applications in as quickly as possible.
You may also want to watch:
If the Budleigh Salterton Music Festival makes a profit, will the organisers give this money back into the fund so others can benefit?
P H Curtis,
- 1 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 2 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 3 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 4 Exmouth 2nds return to action with a win
- 5 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 6 Sound move to join singing group
- 7 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 8 Voluntary sector shows again how it responds quickly
- 9 The upcoming annual Budget and how it might help those struggling this winter
- 10 Withies pick up their first away win of the season in Cornwall
Budleigh Salterton FC.