Cash aid for other clubs too?
Budleigh Salterton Town Council has granted the Budleigh Music Festival �1,000.
Budleigh Salterton Town Council has granted the Budleigh Music Festival �1,000. I believe this is an injustice to the many voluntary clubs and organisations in the town.
At this time, everyone is finding it financially hard to cope - small grants could have been offered to them to help them through this time.
I know for a fact that the Budleigh Salterton Male Voice Choir and the Ladies' Choir, who do so much for charity, would have been very grateful for financial help to buy new music as this is now very expensive.
There is obviously money available from our council, so I hope that all of these clubs, organisations and other holders of Budleigh Salterton festivals get their applications in as quickly as possible.
If the Budleigh Salterton Music Festival makes a profit, will the organisers give this money back into the fund so others can benefit?
P H Curtis,
- 1 Devon County Council launch consultation for residents parking in Exmouth
- 2 Local history: St John in the Wilderness Church
- 3 Exmouth nurse doing charity wing-walk this Sunday
- 4 Teenager tangled in buoy on River Exe
- 5 Woman dies at scene of house fire in Exmouth
- 6 For all our problems, we are in a far better position than most
- 7 Will people talk in 40 years about the 2022 heatwave like we talk about 1976?
- 8 Consultation launched as county council proposes residents' parking permit scheme in Exmouth
- 9 Somerset author giving book signing in Exmouth
- 10 Melbourne magic from a flying Exmouth Harrier
Budleigh Salterton FC.