Carbon monoxide incident in Lympstone

PUBLISHED: 13:46 03 December 2014 | UPDATED: 13:46 03 December 2014

Archant

A woman and child have been treated by ambulance crews after a carbon monoxide detector went off at a property in Lympstone.

Fire crews were called to the incident in Exmouth Road this morning at 1.55am, and confirmed a small reading of carbon monoxide on the gas detector.

Fire crews requested the attendance of the ambulance service for one adult female and one child feeling unwell, and they were checked over at the scene

Firefighters ventilated the property and gave safety advice to the occupants.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Exmouth Journal

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists