Car severely damaged by fire in Exmouth
- Credit: Archant
A that appeared to have be in a collision car was severely damaged by a blaze in Exmouth in the early hours this morning (September 7).
Fire fighters from the town were on the scene in Henley Road within minutes after multiple reports came in shortly before 3am.
On arrival, the incident commander confirmed that one vehicle was well alight on the public highway.
Fire fighters wore breathing apparatus and used a hose reel jet to bring the fire under control and extinguish it.
A fire service spokesman said the incident was handed over to the police as the vehicle appeared to have been in a collision.
You may also want to watch:
He added: “The incident commander confirmed the fire was extinguished, however the car was severely damaged by fire.”
- 1 Exmouth bodybuilder became cocaine dealer after devastating bike crash
- 2 A tale of two cities made more accessible by air
- 3 Gold medal for East Devon powerlifter
- 4 David puts big business career on ice to return to his seafront roots
- 5 Sun helps volunteers shine a light on town's blooming brilliant look
- 6 Tri-Hard Runners brave the heat
- 7 Corporate insolvencies at third highest since start of pandemic
- 8 Wars of the Roses and end of the medieval era
- 9 Mayor breaks ground at new Topsham retirement development
- 10 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced