Car collides with telegraph pole
- Credit: Archant
Motorists faced delays yesterday afternoon when a car collided with a telegraph pole in Exmouth.
The incident, involving a Volkswagen Golf, happened in Hulham Road at around 4.15pm, and brought the pole down, blocking the road.
Police, fire, and ambulance services all attended.
The single occupant of the car was said to be uninjured.
Traffic had to be diverted while the road was cleared.
You may also want to watch:
It was reopened at around 7.35pm.
- 1 Exmouth bodybuilder became cocaine dealer after devastating bike crash
- 2 A tale of two cities made more accessible by air
- 3 David puts big business career on ice to return to his seafront roots
- 4 Gold medal for East Devon powerlifter
- 5 Sun helps volunteers shine a light on town's blooming brilliant look
- 6 Tri-Hard Runners brave the heat
- 7 Corporate insolvencies at third highest since start of pandemic
- 8 Wars of the Roses and end of the medieval era
- 9 Mayor breaks ground at new Topsham retirement development
- 10 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced