Cancer care cash
Exmouth and Budleigh Salterton Macmillan Cancer Support held its first fundraising event on Saturday, March 26, at Glenorchy Church, Exmouth.
An evening of Mozart, Brahms and Dvorak was performed by The ISCA String Quartet with guest Richard Wood (Viola).
Grateful thanks go to musical director Roger Hendy and all the performers, to Glenorchy Church for providing a wonderful venue and, in particular, to Jenny Newman for all her help and to our supporters who helped us raise in excess of �450, all of which will be used locally to help people living with cancer.
Anyone who would like to become a supporter and receive our free regular newsletter and details of future events, please contact me on (01395) 273438 or email email@example.com.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 2 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 3 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 4 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 5 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 6 Sound move to join singing group
- 7 Delay to train travel this weekend
- 8 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 9 Horror shows and light entertainment for Halloween viewing
- 10 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna