Can you help Budleigh police crack these crimes?
Police at Budleigh Salterton are appealing for help catching the culprits responsible for these crimes. Contact PC Simon Evans on 08452 777444, quoting the crime reference
Officers said the vehicle was left in the car park on Friday September 9 and when the owner returned on Monday September 6, he found both wing mirrors had been broken and were left hanging.
Anyone with information about the damage is asked to contact PC Simon Evans on 08452 777444, quoting crime reference KE/10/2322.
Budleigh Salterton police are keen to hear from witnesses who saw the culprit who set fire to the council bins along the seafront and Steamer Steps.
Neighbourhood beat manager PC Simon Evans said the vandalism occurred overnight between Saturday September 5 and the following day.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Evans on 08452 777444, or in confidence to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111, quoting crime number KE/10/2328.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 3 Explanation needed for failure to fulfil election pledge
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 Photographers invited to share their favourite images
- 6 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 7 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 8 Devon has one of the highest recycling rates in the UK
- 9 New funding pot for community buildings in East Devon
- 10 Hospiscare yarn-bomb mail trail is a delight for all to enjoy