Campervans - a blight on seafront
Once again, at the weekend, the seafront at Exmouth is filled with another endless row of campervans.
They seem to park in every other parking space, not leaving much room between them for cars to park.
Is Exmouth seafront becoming an overspill site for caravan sites? I hope not.
They are big, ugly and unsightly. Surely there is somewhere less conspicuous they could park?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 2 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 3 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 4 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 5 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 6 Sound move to join singing group
- 7 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 8 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 9 Horror shows and light entertainment for Halloween viewing
- 10 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common