Calling all walkers for Hospiscare’s A Jolly Good Jaunt
- Credit: Archant
Have you signed up yet?
Hospiscare is calling on the local community to take part in its A Jolly Good Jaunt sponsored walk for the East Devon Day Hospice Appeal.
There will be a choice of two walks - five or 13 miles - to take part in on Sunday, October 5.
The walk will start and end at The Deer Park Country Hotel near Honiton, and to complete the rural theme Hospiscare is encouraging people to wear something tweed for the event. This can be a tweed jacket, cap or even a hanky in a jacket pocket.
The Jolly Good Jaunt is being sponsored by Axminster Tools and Machinery, who are in partnership with the East Devon Day Hospice Appeal.
So far more than £130,000 has been raised to help with the building and running of the new hospice in Honiton.
Hospiscare has an early bird offer of £10 for adults and children £5 for those who sign up before tomorrow (Thursday) July 31.
- 1 Exmouth business create leggings to raise funds for Hospiscare
- 2 Floral boat dedicated to Budleigh fisherman Digger Rogers
- 3 Budleigh joins scheme to put East Devon on green tourism map
- 4 Lympstone Marine trainer halfway through THREE ultra marathon challenge
- 5 Budleigh vineyard wins gold at inaugural wine competition
- 6 Success for cadets teams in rowing and powerboat contest
- 7 Falklands War anniversary service in Exmouth
- 8 Exmouth prepares to welcome South West in Bloom judges
- 9 Ofwat launch enforcement case against South West Water
- 10 Monty creates Jubilee figure for his last East Budleigh Scarecrow Festival
To take part or for more information visit www.hospiscare.co.uk or call the fundraising team on 01392 688020.