Businesses to hear how regneration could affect trade
Business leaders, market traders and stall holders get the chance next week to hear how the regeneration of the town centre and the seafront could affect their livelihoods.
The draft Exmouth town centre and seafront masterplan, drafted by LDA Consultants and commissioned by the district, county and town councils, outlines a vision for the town over the short, medium and long term.
And East Devon District Council (EDDC) have arranged an Exmouth masterplan presentation for local businesses to take place on Wednesday 31 August 31 at 6pm in the town hall’s council chamber.
The presentation will be given by Donna Best, the district council’s principal estates surveyor.
Richard Cohen, EDDC’s deputy chief executive, with responsibility for economy and regeneration, will also attend.
You may also want to watch:
John Thorogood membership secretary of Exmouth Chamber of Trade & Commerce said: “EDDC are arranging this event to inform the businesses of Exmouth about what the draft report says as they feel it is fundamental to have your views, answer questions you may have and encourage you to take part in the consultation process but are not the authors of the report.
“Please make every effort to attend and have your say on this important project about the future of Exmouth.
- 1 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 2 Exmouth Parkrun is back with a bang
- 3 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 4 Stunning displays for this year's Britain in Bloom awards
- 5 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 6 Western League opener for Exmouth Town
- 7 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 8 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 9 Creative thinking will connect artists across East Devon
- 10 Budleigh Bowlers suffer in the sun
“The event is open to all business owners and their associates so please feel free to pass on these details to those who may be interested.”