Business fair aimed at East Devon firms
- Credit: Archant
Exmouth Chamber of Commerce has announced “Exmouth Means Business” – a new initiative to help boost businesses in the town – on Thursday, October 27.
The one-day show, which will be staged at Exmouth Community College, will feature more than 50 exhibitors from Exmouth, East Devon and Exeter.
More than 200 delegates are expected to attend.
Ian MacQueen, Exmouth Chamber Chairman said: “Exmouth Chamber of Commerce is delighted to be hosting the forthcoming ‘Exmouth Means Business’ trade fair. Generous media support for this prestigious and widely supported event is from our partners, the Exmouth Journal, part of the Archant media group, and will be featured across all of its titles, covering the whole of East Devon.
“This B2B fair is another ‘first’ for the Exmouth Chamber of Commerce and has come about through popular demand for such an event by businesses across East Devon and reinforces the hugely successful annual Exmouth Business Awards, which is co-sponsored with the Exmouth Journal. Stand space is selling out quickly. I look forward to meeting you all in October.”
The show is also supported by Bay FM 106.4, and is being organised by thebestof Exeter, which has considerable experience of organising business shows such as its own South West Business Expo. Thebestof Exeter managing director Dave Barr said “We are really looking forward to working with the Exmouth Chamber team and I am sure this will be an exciting event for both exhibitors and delegates.”
Stands are now available on a strictly first-come, first-served basis. Full details can be found at www.exmouthchamber.co.uk/exmouthmeansbusiness, where delegates can also book to attend free.
You may also want to watch:
If you are in business and would like to book a stand, call thebestof Exeter on 01392 349135 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Booktrack success for Fraya, 10
- 2 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 3 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 4 Lifetime membership for Exmouth in Bloom’s 100th ‘friend’
- 5 Youngsters thriving in outdoor environment
- 6 Wild fire warning after camp fire remnants found at Bystock
- 7 Budleigh CIC to launch more courses for adults with learning disabilities
- 8 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 9 Climate Conversation programme for Exmouth and Honiton
- 10 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’