Business centre bucks trend
An Exmouth business says it is bucking the trend of the recession and helping other firms get off the ground.
Exmouth Business Centre, in Hartley Road, offers office space, with meeting rooms and fast broadband and telephones, to a diverse range of businesses.
Eighteen months after opening, the centre is now full, with Sue Tallock and Gill Sparkes, of Exmouth Business Services taking on the tenth and final office.
Gill said: “We just found that as we get busier, working from home was no longer an option.
“The office enables us to separate our work and home life, and shows our clients that we mean business and gives us a more professional impression.”
You may also want to watch:
Although its offices are now full, the centre does still have space on its hotdesking service, and offers meeting rooms for hire.
For more information contact manager Simon Hall on 01395 222974 or visit www.exmouthbusinesscentre.co.uk.
- 1 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 2 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 3 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 4 Sports-related projects set for £300,000 developer cash boost
- 5 Budleigh café steps in to provide school lunch parcels
- 6 'Use any quotation you like, there is a huge problem' - Anthony Bernard
- 7 Reverend Steve Jones - Finding a Quiet Space
- 8 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 9 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 10 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring