Business centre bucks trend
An Exmouth business says it is bucking the trend of the recession and helping other firms get off the ground.
Exmouth Business Centre, in Hartley Road, offers office space, with meeting rooms and fast broadband and telephones, to a diverse range of businesses.
Eighteen months after opening, the centre is now full, with Sue Tallock and Gill Sparkes, of Exmouth Business Services taking on the tenth and final office.
Gill said: “We just found that as we get busier, working from home was no longer an option.
“The office enables us to separate our work and home life, and shows our clients that we mean business and gives us a more professional impression.”
You may also want to watch:
Although its offices are now full, the centre does still have space on its hotdesking service, and offers meeting rooms for hire.
For more information contact manager Simon Hall on 01395 222974 or visit www.exmouthbusinesscentre.co.uk.
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 3 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 4 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 5 Covid support team thanks community for generous help
- 6 Shortage of applicants lifts starting salaries
- 7 Better broadband rollout will deliver speeds you'd expect
- 8 Wins for East Budleigh and the Robinettes
- 9 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 10 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure