Business centre bucks trend
An Exmouth business says it is bucking the trend of the recession and helping other firms get off the ground.
Exmouth Business Centre, in Hartley Road, offers office space, with meeting rooms and fast broadband and telephones, to a diverse range of businesses.
Eighteen months after opening, the centre is now full, with Sue Tallock and Gill Sparkes, of Exmouth Business Services taking on the tenth and final office.
Gill said: “We just found that as we get busier, working from home was no longer an option.
“The office enables us to separate our work and home life, and shows our clients that we mean business and gives us a more professional impression.”
You may also want to watch:
Although its offices are now full, the centre does still have space on its hotdesking service, and offers meeting rooms for hire.
For more information contact manager Simon Hall on 01395 222974 or visit www.exmouthbusinesscentre.co.uk.
- 1 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
- 2 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!
- 3 Topsham events planned after latest stop on lockdown roadmap
- 4 Topsham is one of the best places to live - its official
- 5 Exmouth residents urged to have their say on WPD’s five-year plan
- 6 Jurassic Fibre installs 10Gbps connection to Winslade Park
- 7 Exmouth RNLI called to rescue Kayaker
- 8 Builders merchant encouraging businesses to support Exmouth mental health organisation
- 9 Work begins on former temporary car park on Exmouth seafront
- 10 Exclusive behind-the-scenes look at Mikeys Beach Bar