Business centre bucks trend
An Exmouth business says it is bucking the trend of the recession and helping other firms get off the ground.
Exmouth Business Centre, in Hartley Road, offers office space, with meeting rooms and fast broadband and telephones, to a diverse range of businesses.
Eighteen months after opening, the centre is now full, with Sue Tallock and Gill Sparkes, of Exmouth Business Services taking on the tenth and final office.
Gill said: “We just found that as we get busier, working from home was no longer an option.
“The office enables us to separate our work and home life, and shows our clients that we mean business and gives us a more professional impression.”
You may also want to watch:
Although its offices are now full, the centre does still have space on its hotdesking service, and offers meeting rooms for hire.
For more information contact manager Simon Hall on 01395 222974 or visit www.exmouthbusinesscentre.co.uk.
- 1 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 2 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 3 Exmouth Harrier wins British Masters marathon
- 4 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 5 Repair cafe opens again
- 6 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 7 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 8 Budleigh Hub makes gearchange to Seachange
- 9 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
- 10 Funding boost means park team can get their skates on