Exmouth Business Awards celebrates hard work, says Si Bissett
- Credit: Troy Clements
The Exmouth Business Awards is an opportunity to celebrate the hard work traders put in all year round says Si Bissett.
The business he runs with partner Becky, The Beauty Room, is again sponsoring the award for the Best Hair and/or Beauty Business of the Year.
Si said the salon is looking forward to this year’s event.
He said: “It’s great to celebrate local business and all the hard work everyone puts in.
“We have such a great town and it gives us all the opportunity to come together and really showcase what the town has to offer.
You may also want to watch:
“We are extremely proud to support the awards by sponsoring the hair and beauty category for the second time.”
The window is still open for nominations and people have until 6pm on Friday, April 19 to put businesses forward.
- 1 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 4 Delay to train travel this weekend
- 5 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 6 Exmouth loses out on multi-million pound funding boost
- 7 Sound move to join singing group
- 8 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 9 Council lobbies Government on behalf of young people
- 10 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
The ceremony is on Friday, May 17, at Woodbury Park, with East Devon MP Sir Hugo Swire handing out the awards.