Exmouth Business Awards celebrates hard work, says Si Bissett
- Credit: Troy Clements
The Exmouth Business Awards is an opportunity to celebrate the hard work traders put in all year round says Si Bissett.
The business he runs with partner Becky, The Beauty Room, is again sponsoring the award for the Best Hair and/or Beauty Business of the Year.
Si said the salon is looking forward to this year’s event.
He said: “It’s great to celebrate local business and all the hard work everyone puts in.
“We have such a great town and it gives us all the opportunity to come together and really showcase what the town has to offer.
You may also want to watch:
“We are extremely proud to support the awards by sponsoring the hair and beauty category for the second time.”
The window is still open for nominations and people have until 6pm on Friday, April 19 to put businesses forward.
- 1 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 2 Medics start fundraising row from Exmouth to help life-saving charities
- 3 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 4 Community rallies round to make raffle a success and help Lions
- 5 Fairlynch Museum opens its doors for longer visits
- 6 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 7 Shore anglers enjoy more success than charter boats
- 8 Rugby star Ben Moon’s Testimonial year begins
- 9 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 10 Budleigh Hub makes gearchange to Seachange
The ceremony is on Friday, May 17, at Woodbury Park, with East Devon MP Sir Hugo Swire handing out the awards.