Exmouth Business Awards celebrates hard work, says Si Bissett
- Credit: Troy Clements
The Exmouth Business Awards is an opportunity to celebrate the hard work traders put in all year round says Si Bissett.
The business he runs with partner Becky, The Beauty Room, is again sponsoring the award for the Best Hair and/or Beauty Business of the Year.
Si said the salon is looking forward to this year’s event.
He said: “It’s great to celebrate local business and all the hard work everyone puts in.
“We have such a great town and it gives us all the opportunity to come together and really showcase what the town has to offer.
You may also want to watch:
“We are extremely proud to support the awards by sponsoring the hair and beauty category for the second time.”
The window is still open for nominations and people have until 6pm on Friday, April 19 to put businesses forward.
- 1 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 2 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 3 Withycombe Ladies announce new coach
- 4 As we look forward to a more normal life, what will your 'legacy hand' be?
- 5 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 6 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 7 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 8 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 9 Last-minute drama for East Budleigh
- 10 Seven-goal Brixington turn on the style
The ceremony is on Friday, May 17, at Woodbury Park, with East Devon MP Sir Hugo Swire handing out the awards.