Exmouth Business Awards celebrates hard work, says Si Bissett
- Credit: Troy Clements
The Exmouth Business Awards is an opportunity to celebrate the hard work traders put in all year round says Si Bissett.
The business he runs with partner Becky, The Beauty Room, is again sponsoring the award for the Best Hair and/or Beauty Business of the Year.
Si said the salon is looking forward to this year’s event.
He said: “It’s great to celebrate local business and all the hard work everyone puts in.
“We have such a great town and it gives us all the opportunity to come together and really showcase what the town has to offer.
“We are extremely proud to support the awards by sponsoring the hair and beauty category for the second time.”
The window is still open for nominations and people have until 6pm on Friday, April 19 to put businesses forward.
- 1 Full line-up announced for Exmouth Festival
- 2 'Report graffiti and vandalism', police urge Budleigh residents
- 3 Put the bunting out - East Devon gets ready for Jubilee revelry
- 4 Exmouth coast watch recruit three newbies
- 5 New name and fresh look for Exmouth Museum
- 6 Have your say on business development plans near airport
- 7 Found: Wanted man from Exmouth
- 8 Big Breakfast fundraiser starts Budleigh Gala Week
- 9 First hybrid meeting for Exmouth’s U3A branch
- 10 Police appeal for gun owners to hand them in during firearms amnesty
The ceremony is on Friday, May 17, at Woodbury Park, with East Devon MP Sir Hugo Swire handing out the awards.