Exmouth Business Awards celebrates hard work, says Si Bissett
- Credit: Troy Clements
The Exmouth Business Awards is an opportunity to celebrate the hard work traders put in all year round says Si Bissett.
The business he runs with partner Becky, The Beauty Room, is again sponsoring the award for the Best Hair and/or Beauty Business of the Year.
Si said the salon is looking forward to this year’s event.
He said: “It’s great to celebrate local business and all the hard work everyone puts in.
“We have such a great town and it gives us all the opportunity to come together and really showcase what the town has to offer.
You may also want to watch:
“We are extremely proud to support the awards by sponsoring the hair and beauty category for the second time.”
The window is still open for nominations and people have until 6pm on Friday, April 19 to put businesses forward.
- 1 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 2 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 3 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 4 Sports-related projects set for £300,000 developer cash boost
- 5 'Use any quotation you like, there is a huge problem' - Anthony Bernard
- 6 Budleigh café steps in to provide school lunch parcels
- 7 Reverend Steve Jones - Finding a Quiet Space
- 8 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 9 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 10 Lets use money from cancelled holidays to help those in need - Anthony Bernard
The ceremony is on Friday, May 17, at Woodbury Park, with East Devon MP Sir Hugo Swire handing out the awards.