Exmouth Business Awards 2020 launch breakfast
- Credit: John Thorogood
This year’s Exmouth Business Awards will be officially launched at a breakfast event next month.
The chamber of commerce has announced the business awards 2020 launch breakfast will take place at Ocean on Tuesday, February 11, between 7am and 9am.
The launch of the business awards, in association with the Journal, will showcase changes to this year's ceremony, the award categories, qualifying criteria and sponsorship opportunities.
Entry is free by advance ticket booking only and includes breakfast baps with unlimited tea and coffee.
Chamber chairman Ian MacQueen said: "This will be our seventh business awards and we expect the 2020 event to be the best yet with, as in previous years, record numbers of award entrants, generous sponsors and for the awards ceremony in May to be a sell-out."
You may also want to watch:
Any local businesses interested in being a sponsor should email event organiser Laura Drake on email@example.com
For more information and to book tickets to the breakfast, visit the website
- 1 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock
- 2 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!
- 3 Topsham events planned after latest stop on lockdown roadmap
- 4 Topsham is one of the best places to live - its official
- 5 Exmouth residents urged to have their say on WPD’s five-year plan
- 6 Jurassic Fibre installs 10Gbps connection to Winslade Park
- 7 Exmouth RNLI called to rescue Kayaker
- 8 Builders merchant encouraging businesses to support Exmouth mental health organisation
- 9 Work begins on former temporary car park on Exmouth seafront
- 10 Exclusive behind-the-scenes look at Mikeys Beach Bar