Exmouth Business Awards 2020 launch breakfast
- Credit: John Thorogood
This year’s Exmouth Business Awards will be officially launched at a breakfast event next month.
The chamber of commerce has announced the business awards 2020 launch breakfast will take place at Ocean on Tuesday, February 11, between 7am and 9am.
The launch of the business awards, in association with the Journal, will showcase changes to this year's ceremony, the award categories, qualifying criteria and sponsorship opportunities.
Entry is free by advance ticket booking only and includes breakfast baps with unlimited tea and coffee.
Chamber chairman Ian MacQueen said: "This will be our seventh business awards and we expect the 2020 event to be the best yet with, as in previous years, record numbers of award entrants, generous sponsors and for the awards ceremony in May to be a sell-out."
You may also want to watch:
Any local businesses interested in being a sponsor should email event organiser Laura Drake on email@example.com
For more information and to book tickets to the breakfast, visit the website
- 1 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 2 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 3 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 4 Sports-related projects set for £300,000 developer cash boost
- 5 Budleigh café steps in to provide school lunch parcels
- 6 'Use any quotation you like, there is a huge problem' - Anthony Bernard
- 7 Reverend Steve Jones - Finding a Quiet Space
- 8 Rugby hopeful for a brighter summer
- 9 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 10 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map