Exmouth Business Awards 2020 launch breakfast
- Credit: John Thorogood
This year’s Exmouth Business Awards will be officially launched at a breakfast event next month.
The chamber of commerce has announced the business awards 2020 launch breakfast will take place at Ocean on Tuesday, February 11, between 7am and 9am.
The launch of the business awards, in association with the Journal, will showcase changes to this year's ceremony, the award categories, qualifying criteria and sponsorship opportunities.
Entry is free by advance ticket booking only and includes breakfast baps with unlimited tea and coffee.
Chamber chairman Ian MacQueen said: "This will be our seventh business awards and we expect the 2020 event to be the best yet with, as in previous years, record numbers of award entrants, generous sponsors and for the awards ceremony in May to be a sell-out."
You may also want to watch:
Any local businesses interested in being a sponsor should email event organiser Laura Drake on email@example.com
For more information and to book tickets to the breakfast, visit the website
- 1 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 2 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 3 Exmouth Harrier wins British Masters marathon
- 4 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 5 Repair cafe opens again
- 6 Funding boost means park team can get their skates on
- 7 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 8 The virus brought into focus many problems that were already there
- 9 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 10 Estuary team invite families to go wild with summer activities