WBW Solicitors sponsoring best start up business award
- Credit: Archant
The new start-up company which receives recognition in the Exmouth Business Award should be ‘very proud’ according to the category sponsor.
WBW Solicitors, which has an office in High Street, Exmouth, is the sponsor of the award recognising companies recently launched.
The best start-up category y is open to businesses from all sectors who are just starting and looking to grow. Firms which are less than a year old are eligible.
Max Simmonds, of WBW, said they cannot wait to see who wins the award this year.
He said: “We are a longstanding supporter of the awards, having been a sponsor of the event since its inception eight years ago, so we are delighted to be involved in it once again and to see all of our hardworking friends and businesses across the community get the recognition they deserve.
“In previous years, we have sponsored the Judge’s Special Award, however this is no longer a category in the awards this year, so we will be sponsoring The Best Start Up Award, which we are very pleased about.
“We always welcome new businesses into our area and look forward to working with them in the future should the situation arise.”
- 1 Town centre improvements will go forward for funding bid
- 2 Man rescued in Lyme Bay after fishing boat 'sinks without trace'
- 3 Plans for new MP for Exmouth under discussion
- 4 Exmouth Harriers tackle the hills
- 5 Urgent clarity is needed on international travel
- 6 Exciting new era begins at Budleigh Salterton
- 7 Police performed largest security operation in the force’s history
- 8 Inquest into death of Exmouth teenager found at Orcombe Point
- 9 Double celebration as iconic pub reopens with new look
- 10 Safety teams collaborate for event to help save lives
Judges will look at key objectives, the business strategy, plans for future growth and What the start-up will it bring to the town.
Max added: “The Best Start Up award is a very prestigious award for new start-ups in our area to receive.
“It gives recognition to the success they have achieved and all the hard work that has undoubtedly been put into the business since they first started trading.
“It is seldom easy for new start-ups, so whoever receives this reward should be very proud of their achievement.”
WBW Solicitors is one of the largest legal practices in the South West, with East Devon offices based in Exmouth, Sidmouth and Honiton.
They offer advice across a wide range of areas and commercial sectors.
For more information on the business awards or to put a business forward before the May 14 deadline, visit https://www.exmouthchamber.co.uk/businessawards2021/