Burglary prompts Exmouth CID appeal
Detectives at Exmouth have released this CCTV footage following a burglary at Bicton College. They would like to speak to the person in the image, believing they could hold vital information.
A Dell laptop and a Nokia n97 mini mobile phone were stolen from a residential room while students were on site sometime between 11.20am and
11.30am, on July 2.
Exmouth CID is keen to talk to trace the person in this CCTV image, believing they may hold vital information.
Detective constable Chris Pusey said: “Although the quality is not great, it may be that some one local attends the college and recognises him.”
You may also want to watch:
Contact Exmouth CID on 0845 2 777 444 number, quoting crime reference KE/10/1633.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 3 New meeting place needed for nattering knitters
- 4 Explanation needed for failure to fulfil election pledge
- 5 Photographers invited to share their favourite images
- 6 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 7 Fantastic fight night return for local boxing
- 8 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 9 Century celebrations ahead for wartime evacuee Joan
- 10 GP teams have seen 14% increase on pre-pandemic levels