Budleigh youngsters learn motor maintenance
YOUNGSTERS at St Peter's Primary School, in Budleigh Salterton, have been rolling up their sleeves and getting stuck into car maintenance.
YOUNGSTERS at St Peter's Primary School have been rolling up their sleeves and getting stuck into car maintenance.
The Foundation Stage pupils have been learning about car mechanics as part of a project.
A school spokeswoman said: "They know when the oil needs changing, a tyre needs replacing - and the importance of checking the lights in a car regularly.
"The children also had lots of fun in the developing outside space with car tyres and a huge tractor tyre."
You may also want to watch:
The school thanked Exmouth Tyres and Exhausts for donating equipment for the pupils.
- 1 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 2 Finest display of the season for Exmouth Town
- 3 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 4 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 5 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 6 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 7 Condolences to PM following 'senseless' killing of popular MP
- 8 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 9 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 10 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police