Search continues for missing Budleigh Salterton teenager
- Credit: Archant
Police have renewed their appeal for help to find a 16-year-old Vietnamese youth who has been missing from Budleigh Salterton for almost nine weeks.
Nam Vu Van was last seen walking in the town’s Station Road at around 2.30pm on Wednesday 29 April. He has not been seen since.
Police have concerns for the teenager due to his age and because he was new to the area.
Officers believe he may have travelled to London.
Nam is described as Asian, of slim build, 5ft 9in tall, with short, black, straight hair. He was last seen wearing a light-coloured padded jacket, light-coloured tracksuit bottoms and black trainers.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have been in the area of Station Road or the High Street in Budleigh Salterton between 2pm and 3pm on the day he was reported missing, or anyone who has seen Nam since he was reported missing, is urged to contact police.
Police would like to hear from motorists who may have dashcam footage of the area on April 29.
- 1 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 2 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 3 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 4 Plans for Beacon land to be used by hotel thrown out
- 5 Lympstone brothers raise funds and awareness as part of National Autism Week
- 6 Flowers blooming at All Saints for Easter
- 7 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 8 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 9 Next stop Queen’s Drive for Exmouth Miniature Railway!
- 10 School’s bid to turn Budleigh into ‘town of sunflowers’
Anyone with any information that could assist officers finding Nam is asked to contact police on 101 or by emailing email@example.com, quoting log number 664 of the 29/04/2020.