Budleigh Salterton royalty sought by Carnival Club
BUDLEIGH Salterton Carnival Club is still on the lookout for this year s Gala Week royal family.
BUDLEIGH Salterton Carnival Club is still on the lookout for this year's Gala Week royal family.
For the first time ever, the competition is open to find the town's Gala Granny.
Those lucky enough to be crowned Budleigh's royalty are entitled to keep one third of all the sponsor money they collect.
Carnival Club spokeswoman Julie Meredith said: "We need more children for the queen, princess, king and prince - and so far we have no grannies."
You may also want to watch:
Sponsor forms are available from Julie on (01395) 442067.
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 3 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 4 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 5 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 6 Early detection increases chances of successful treatment
- 7 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 8 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 Who blinked first? A defining moment in humanity's existence