Budleigh Salterton choir backs air ambulance with CD
Singing sixteen super new songs, the Budleigh Salterton Male Voice Choir has just recorded its latest CD, Flying High In Glorious Devon.
Officially launched on November 26, it includes a number of popular tracks such as Softly As I Leave You, You’ll Never Walk Alone and Thank You For The Music, sitting comfortably alongside well-loved music from the shows and traditional, rousing, Welsh hymns.
There will be something for everyone and, perhaps, it might make the perfect Christmas present for that ‘hard-to-buy-for’ relative.
Members of the Choir are proud to present their latest collection and delighted that �2 from the sale of every CD will go direct to Devon Air Ambulance Trust to help in their vital work.
The CD will be available at all nine Devon Air Ambulance Charity Shops across the county and on line at www.daat.org. The choir’s own website www.budleighmvc.co.uk has some clips of the CD to listen to and has details of all its concerts where the CD will also be on sale.
You may also want to watch:
On behalf of Devon Air Ambulance, Chrissie Peel, retail manager, said: “This is a fantastic selection of tracks performed by an amazingly talented male voice choir. We are delighted to promote their work through our shops and are grateful to them for their donation from each CD to the Trust.”
- 1 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 2 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 3 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 4 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 5 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 6 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 7 Budleigh up to third with thrilling win
- 8 Tributes flow for man who helped reshape city
- 9 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 10 '9 to 5' smash hit musical about to come your way