Ground floor smoked logged after fire in oven

PUBLISHED: 07:17 22 November 2017


Two fire crews were called to Budleigh Salterton last night (Wednesday) after an oven caught fire.

Fire fighters from Exmouth and Budleigh Salterton were called out to a kitchen fire last night (Tuesday).

Crews arrived at the property in Bedlands Lane at around 8.15pm to find ‘slight smoke logging’ on the ground floor.

The smoke was being caused by an over fire, which was out on arrival.

Fire fighters ventilated the property before leaving the scene.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Exmouth Journal

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists