Budleigh opens its gardens
WITH Budleigh bathed in hot weather in the opening months of summer – it has been idyllic weather for gardening. And, if you consider yourself to be quite a horticulturalist, the Budleigh Salterton garden walkabout which takes place on Sunday, July 19, be
WITH Budleigh bathed in hot weather in the opening months of summer - it has been idyllic weather for gardening.
And, if you consider yourself to be quite a horticulturalist, the Budleigh Salterton garden walkabout which takes place on Sunday, July 19, between 2pm and 5pm, may be of interest.
The event is being run in conjunction with the RNLI. Admission is �5 for adults. Three gardens will be open to the public.
They include the Barnhayes, at 22 Little Knowle. This is a medium-sized cottage where herbaceous, perennials, shrubs and a range of trees can be viewed.
You may also want to watch:
Number 11 Belgrave Court, on Northview Road - a previous winner of the Budleigh in Bloom All Year Round Garden competition - can be viewed.
The property has a small, gravelled garden which is split into two sections.
- 1 Family pride for Kayleigh the Chief
- 2 New recycling centre permit scheme to kerb commercial dumping
- 3 Ban for driver who injured cyclist in Budleigh
- 4 Covid-19 test may be daunting but protecting vulnerable is eesential
- 5 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 6 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 7 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset
- 8 Hospiscare thanks to businesses who raised £14,500
- 9 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 10 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
And, Endcliffe House, at 17 Northview Road, is open to the public. An ornamental vegetable garden with ponds, trees and herbaceous can be seen.
If you would like more information about the RNLI Opne Gardens, email: firstname.lastname@example.org