Budleigh library reopens following coronavirus closure
- Credit: Archant
The doors have reopened at Budleigh Salterton Library following its closure due to coronavirus,
The library, in Station Road, was able to reopen on Wednesday (August 12) with certain social distancing measures in place.
Visitors have begun returning to the library and people are being warned to expect to have to queue outside when they visit.
A spokesman for the library said: “We haven’t been swamped but it’s been lovely to see some familiar ‘masked’ faces and have a bit of a social distancing chat.
“Be prepared to queue outside for a little while, as we are only letting in a few people at a time.”
You may also want to watch:
The library will be open from 10am until noon on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays, and from 10am to noon and from 2pm to 4pm on Mondays and Thursdays.
The library will be closed all day on Tuesdays.
For more information go to the website
- 1 Proper Fish and Chips expanding into Cranbrook
- 2 Fears over ‘seafront nightclub’ alleyed following licensing application concerns
- 3 ‘Light at the end of the tunnel’ for East Devon’s top attractions
- 4 Exmouth residents urged to have their say on WPD’s five-year plan
- 5 Builders merchant encouraging businesses to support Exmouth mental health organisation
- 6 Jurassic Fibre installs 10Gbps connection to Winslade Park
- 7 Work begins on former temporary car park on Exmouth seafront
- 8 Exclusive behind-the-scenes look at Mikeys Beach Bar
- 9 LED Leisure Centres ready to reopen
- 10 Glowing tributes paid to Exmouth RNLI ‘legend’ Tim Mock