Budleigh hospital garden party
THE League of Friends of Budleigh Salterton Hospital is gearing up for its annual garden party. The event takes place next Saturday, August 1 at 2.30pm. Dr David Evans, chairman of the hospital s league of friends, said: The many interesting stalls whic
THE League of Friends of Budleigh Salterton Hospital is gearing up for its annual garden party.
The event takes place next Saturday, August 1 at 2.30pm. Dr David Evans, chairman of the hospital's league of friends, said: "The many interesting stalls which characterize this event will be there once more.
"The Arcadia Jazz band, which is always so popular, will be playing throughout the afternoon."
Meanwhile, Mr Evans said the last two months had seen the completion of one of the League of Friends' major projects.
You may also want to watch:
"At a cost of �52,016, two single bedded wards have been converted into a palliative care and an isolation ward.
"The league is determined to continue with this immensely high standard in it devotion to future projects.
- 1 LED venues set out plans for reopening on roadmap out of lockdown
- 2 Climate Conversation programme for Exmouth and Honiton
- 3 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 4 Youngsters thriving in outdoor environment
- 5 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 6 Wild fire warning after camp fire remnants found at Bystock
- 7 Lifetime membership for Exmouth in Bloom’s 100th ‘friend’
- 8 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 9 Budleigh Male Voice Choir resuming in-person rehearsals
- 10 Booktrack success for Fraya, 10