Budleigh hospital garden party
THE League of Friends of Budleigh Salterton Hospital is gearing up for its annual garden party. The event takes place next Saturday, August 1 at 2.30pm. Dr David Evans, chairman of the hospital s league of friends, said: The many interesting stalls whic
THE League of Friends of Budleigh Salterton Hospital is gearing up for its annual garden party.
The event takes place next Saturday, August 1 at 2.30pm. Dr David Evans, chairman of the hospital's league of friends, said: "The many interesting stalls which characterize this event will be there once more.
"The Arcadia Jazz band, which is always so popular, will be playing throughout the afternoon."
Meanwhile, Mr Evans said the last two months had seen the completion of one of the League of Friends' major projects.
You may also want to watch:
"At a cost of �52,016, two single bedded wards have been converted into a palliative care and an isolation ward.
"The league is determined to continue with this immensely high standard in it devotion to future projects.
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 3 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 4 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 5 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 6 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 7 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 8 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 9 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action
- 10 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon