Budleigh address found in haul of waste dumped in Exmouth country lane
- Credit: Archant
An address has been found on a haul of rubbish dumped on a country lane in Exmouth.
Several cardboard boxes, plastic bags stuffed with waste, and polystyrene was found by Marcus Naile this morning (February 20) when he was in Wright’s Lane.
Mr Naile immediately reported the incident to East Devon District Council.
An address belonging to a Budleigh Salterton resident was discovered on several of the boxes, one of which was an empty Hitachi television box.
On its online flytipping page, East Devon District Council said: “Fly-tipping is a serious crime and we always look to catch and prosecute those committing it.
You may also want to watch:
“It is punishable by up to two years imprisonment and up to a £50,000 fine upon conviction.”
- 1 Afghan refugees to be found temporary accommodation in Exmouth
- 2 Could building above car parks help solve housing issue?
- 3 Exmouth driver claimed he was spooked by unmarked police car
- 4 Exmouth Harriers running all over the UK
- 5 Lions' golf day puts thousands into vital diabetes research
- 6 Tune in to free help if you get interference on your television
- 7 Budleigh Salterton Parkinson's Disease T-shirt fundraiser
- 8 Five per cent of county care home staff yet to have jab
- 9 Ban and fine for speeding
- 10 From Siberia to Exmouth, here come the geese