Brixington head teacher leaves for pastures new
MORE than 100 parents, teachers, Governors and members of the community turned out to give Brixington Primary School s head teacher Eric Howard a surprise send off this week.
MORE than 100 parents, teachers, Governors and members of the community turned out to give Brixington Primary School's head teacher Eric Howard a surprise send off this week.
Eric Howard head teacher of Brixington Primary school for the last two years, and before that head teacher at Marpool Primary School from 1984, is moving onto pastures new.
He is continuing his work in education in the region and will use his experience as a School Improvement Partner for 14 schools and colleges in Somerset.
As a School Improvement Partner he will provide expert support to schools in their drive to raise standards and improve the education of all pupils.
You may also want to watch:
Members of the Brixington School Association, including teachers, staff, parents, civic leaders and members of the local community and Brixington's churches gave him flowers and photography gifts - one of Mr Howard's interests.
He said: "I have enjoyed working in Exmouth - it's been a real privilege."
- 1 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 4 Delay to train travel this weekend
- 5 Exmouth loses out on multi-million pound funding boost
- 6 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 7 Call to arms to support your local cinema
- 8 Sound move to join singing group
- 9 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 10 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common