Bring on the regeneration
I have just returned from a visit to my daughter in Burnham-on-Sea.
I have just returned from a visit to my daughter in Burnham-on-Sea. It's nowhere near as big as Exmouth - in fact, it is a good bit smaller.
Have they got one decent size supermarket? No, they have not. They have Tesco, Lidls and, five minutes away in Highbridge, an Asda store.
They now have also got a Morrisons, which was formerly Somerfield.
Come on East Devon, sort yourselves out and then perhaps we will have a decent choice in Exmouth. Having been here for nearly 29 years, I think not.
You may also want to watch:
Where is this regeneration we keep hearing about?
- 1 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 4 Delay to train travel this weekend
- 5 Exmouth loses out on multi-million pound funding boost
- 6 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 7 Sound move to join singing group
- 8 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 9 Call to arms to support your local cinema
- 10 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common