Bring on the regeneration
I have just returned from a visit to my daughter in Burnham-on-Sea.
I have just returned from a visit to my daughter in Burnham-on-Sea. It's nowhere near as big as Exmouth - in fact, it is a good bit smaller.
Have they got one decent size supermarket? No, they have not. They have Tesco, Lidls and, five minutes away in Highbridge, an Asda store.
They now have also got a Morrisons, which was formerly Somerfield.
Come on East Devon, sort yourselves out and then perhaps we will have a decent choice in Exmouth. Having been here for nearly 29 years, I think not.
You may also want to watch:
Where is this regeneration we keep hearing about?
- 1 Family pride for Kayleigh the Chief
- 2 New recycling centre permit scheme to kerb commercial dumping
- 3 Hospiscare thanks to businesses who raised £14,500
- 4 Couple walking from Exmouth to Swanage in memory of Pippa
- 5 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 6 Chamber inundated with snaps of Exmouth and Budleigh at sunrise and sunset
- 7 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 8 Food Drink Devon opens entries for 2021 awards
- 9 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 10 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?