Bring on the regeneration
I have just returned from a visit to my daughter in Burnham-on-Sea.
I have just returned from a visit to my daughter in Burnham-on-Sea. It's nowhere near as big as Exmouth - in fact, it is a good bit smaller.
Have they got one decent size supermarket? No, they have not. They have Tesco, Lidls and, five minutes away in Highbridge, an Asda store.
They now have also got a Morrisons, which was formerly Somerfield.
Come on East Devon, sort yourselves out and then perhaps we will have a decent choice in Exmouth. Having been here for nearly 29 years, I think not.
You may also want to watch:
Where is this regeneration we keep hearing about?
- 1 Body of girl, 13, found on Exmouth beach
- 2 Lets welcome visitors back to beautiful area of the world
- 3 Work continues on seafront sensory garden
- 4 Exmouth Hospiscare centre gets cash boost from Freemasons
- 5 Lympstone relocation for Lawoofs Devon
- 6 Sea shantys sound romantic, but are accounts of life on the waves
- 7 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 8 Two seats up for grabs in town council by-election
- 9 Work to begin on plan to protect ‘jewel in Exmouth’s crown’
- 10 East Budleigh 2nds 2-1 Millwey Rise