Boy accidentally trapped rescued by Exmouth firefighters

A YOUNG boy who accidentally became locked in a bathroom at an Exmouth property was rescued by firefighters.

One fire engine responded to the report at around 10.05am last Thursday, June 17, at the property in Trefusis Place.

The crew released the child from the bathroom using small tools and a short extension ladder. The boy was uninjured.

You may also want to watch:

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter