Boy accidentally trapped rescued by Exmouth firefighters
PUBLISHED: 10:18 21 June 2010 | UPDATED: 10:18 21 June 2010
A YOUNG boy who accidentally became locked in a bathroom at an Exmouth property was rescued by firefighters.
One fire engine responded to the report at around 10.05am last Thursday, June 17, at the property in Trefusis Place.
The crew released the child from the bathroom using small tools and a short extension ladder. The boy was uninjured.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Exmouth Journal. Click the link in the orange box above for details.