Boat thefts prompt police appeal
Boats and other expensive equipment has been stolen from a remote building at Aylesbeare, prompting detectives at Exmouth to appeal for help tracing the culprits. Contcat the police on 08452 777444, quoting the crime reference number, with information.
Detectives at Exmouth are appealing for help tracing the culprit who stole two speed boats from a lock-up in Aylesbeare.
Officers said the burglary took place from a remote storage shed off the B3180 sometime between February 4 and February 12.
The police said a Phantom 16” foot speed boat and a Martian 16” speed boat have gone missing.
Also stolen were a two-wheel boat trailer and four-wheel boat trailer.
A number of alloy wheels, a small motorcycle trailer, two generators, seven commercial ovens and a six-ring gas hob were also taken during the burglary.
The police said the total value of the good amounted to �8,000.
- 1 Rolling out the 'big tent' to help East Devon
- 2 Fears over future of Methodist church
- 3 'I am pro-vaccine, but I am also pro-choice'
- 4 Homes and shops plan approved for site behind Exmouth's Tower Street Church
- 5 Lympstone man takes on 3,000-mile rowing challenge
- 6 Face coverings no longer mandatory indoors as England returns to Plan A
- 7 Withycombe ladies shine in six-try stunner
- 8 A pace for everyone with the Budleigh Runners
- 9 Free water dispensers set up in Exmouth to cut plastic waste
- 10 Six-goal classic for East Budleigh and Topsham
Anyone with information is asked to contact DC Emma Prestwich, on 08452 777444, quoting crime reference KE/11/416.