Boat thefts prompt police appeal
Boats and other expensive equipment has been stolen from a remote building at Aylesbeare, prompting detectives at Exmouth to appeal for help tracing the culprits. Contcat the police on 08452 777444, quoting the crime reference number, with information.
Detectives at Exmouth are appealing for help tracing the culprit who stole two speed boats from a lock-up in Aylesbeare.
Officers said the burglary took place from a remote storage shed off the B3180 sometime between February 4 and February 12.
The police said a Phantom 16” foot speed boat and a Martian 16” speed boat have gone missing.
Also stolen were a two-wheel boat trailer and four-wheel boat trailer.
You may also want to watch:
A number of alloy wheels, a small motorcycle trailer, two generators, seven commercial ovens and a six-ring gas hob were also taken during the burglary.
The police said the total value of the good amounted to �8,000.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 3 Explanation needed for failure to fulfil election pledge
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 Photographers invited to share their favourite images
- 6 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 7 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 8 Devon has one of the highest recycling rates in the UK
- 9 Hospiscare yarn-bomb mail trail is a delight for all to enjoy
- 10 New funding pot for community buildings in East Devon
Anyone with information is asked to contact DC Emma Prestwich, on 08452 777444, quoting crime reference KE/11/416.